Female Masturbation/Ive never had an orgasm

Question
Hey. im 17. for as long as i can remember ive been masturbating on my tummy with one hand inbetween my legs and humping my hand. it takes me about three minutes to reach that point and get pleasure. i believe im having an orgasm but i dont know. ive never seen cum i dont think. sometimes sticky stuff. but its clear. never squirted. honestly i just have no idea. but im a lesbian and my girlfriend fingers me great. but i dont think shes ever made me have an orgasm?? is there something wrong with me?

Answer
Hi Nicole!
You are perfectly normal hunny! Most girls don't squirt contrary to what popular belief would have you think! You describing extra wetness or stickyness is exactly what your body is designed to do. And many many people, most of us actually, have a much harder time cumming at the hands of someone else. You know exactly what you need to do with your fingers every second to get to orgasm the fastest but she doesnt. It takes time and lots of practice for her to make you cum. Keep enjoying her company and keep practicing, and enjoy your body!
Love
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan