Female Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
I am 17 and I currently masturbate once a week, I use my finger and rub it against my clitoris . Before I masturbate I pee , but after I finish I get a feeling like I have to pee , what can this mean? Also when I used to masturbate a lot I got small bumps occansionally what should I Do about that ?

Answer
It is normal to feel like urinating after you masturbate.  In both males and females, sexual fluids can block the urethra after arousal or orgasm.  It is a good idea to urinate anyway.  I don't know what bumps you're talking about.  Many females your age masturbate more often than you do.  I doubt frequency has anything to do with it.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.