Female Masturbation/Orgasms, masturbation, and my boyfriend..

Question
Hello! So I have a lot of questions. Well I can only orgasm if I sort of like hump a pillow or something... It's the only way it works. When my boyfriend and I engage in sexual acts and all, I have ALWAYS had to fake my orgasms. I have never actually gotten an orgasm from him, and we've been together for 2 years! What can I do to help? And how can I increase the ways I can orgasm?

Answer
I recommend that you give up humping the pillow and learn to masturbate with your hands.  Most can switch if they take a week or two off from sexual activity including masturbation.  Once you can orgasm by hand, it will be easier for you to reach orgasm with your partner.  Instead of faking orgasm (which is giving your boyfriend false feedback), tell your boyfriend about your troubles.  He will understand about not having sex for a while when you are learning to masturbate by hand.  

Please see this page, which was written for males with the same problem: http://www.healthystrokes.com.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.