Female Masturbation/16 year old experiences

Question
Hi Ashley! How are you?
I'm a 16 year old, and I really love to get to know me sexually. Me and my boyfriend like to do our things when we are alone, but we've never had sex, personally because I think I'm really young and I think it would be good to do it with someone I love maturely, and when I'm older enough to take decisions thinking with my head and not with my hormones. The thing is, I'm craving sex a lot. I love to do sexting with him, I masturbate with my fingers but I don't really feel pleasure if I put them inside my vagina. Is something wrong? I was thinking in getting a vibrator or a dildo, but I live with my mom and I would like to keep it as something personal, so I guess the sex toys will have to wait :( sometimes I feel like I'm too sexual and I don't even know if that's ok. Were you like this at my age? Am I going to still be like this when I grow up? Sometimes I feel guilty after I do the things I mentioned before. I don't know how to feel or how to manage everything.

I hope you're doing well, and thank you so much for taking the time to answer so much questions of so much people with kindness and patience!
Xoxoxo

Answer
Hi Emily!
Everything you've described sound perfectly normal! I had a hard time thinking about anything OTHER then sex at 16, heck I have a hard time now, and have since I was about 14 lol.
It's also totally normal to not get a lot of pleasure from fingering. Rubbing your clit is the most popular way to get pleasure, and if you are your boyfriend's activities involve what I think they involve, you need to teach him how to rub it just right ;)
I will say though that as you get older, penetration from vibes or dildos or men will feel better and better ;)
But don't worry! You are totally normal. Your hormones will slow down some eventually to where you're not consumed with sex all the time but you have a few years to go yet.
Thank you for the kind words and I hope you feel right at home to ask me more questions or email me!
Love,
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan