Female Masturbation/Hi I have a lot of questions to ask you about masturbation

Question
QUESTION: I'm only going to ask a few at a time. I've read plenty of books about it. I'm 16 years old. My questions have spaces under them for your answers. I'm really curious.

1. I've read in a book that not every girl is going to like her clit being rubbed. Doesn't every girl have pleasurable feelings down there when rubbed?

2. Why wouldn't a girl like being rubbed down there or on her clit. We all have nerve endings in that area

ANSWER: Please ask away!  I'm happy to help.

1.  No, not every girl will find that enjoyable.  Rubbing the clitoris the wrong way can cause the opposite of good feelings.  A girl and her partners have to learn the proper way of touching it that will bring pleasure and no pain.  

2.  See #1.

QUESTION: Oh okay. I don't really get it though. Every girl has nerve endings down there. When pleasured it feels good. Are you saying not every girl has pleasurable feelings when her clit is rubbed.

There is a difference between making love and just plain old having sex. When people make love. Do both partners have to feel horny. Horny is a slang but does a wife and a husband have to get horny in order to want to make love.

Why is that when I rub my clit it starts to hurt sometimes. It's really weird. Then when I let off it begins to feel pleasurable again.

Answer
The clitoris is very sensitive.  Sometimes overstimulating it or stimulating it the wrong way can cause it to hurt.  A good analogy would be to breast nipples.  They are very sensitive.  Being touched gently by a lover or by your own hand can feel very good, but they can hurt if your shirt or bra rubs up against them the wrong way.

Many times when couples make love/have sex, they are not equally horny.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.