Female Masturbation/Hi i have more great questions

Question
i left spaces for your answers.

1. I read that there are different types of orgasms vaginal, Clit and another one that i dont remember the name of. Ive experienced the clit orgasm but not the vaginal one. Does the vaginal orgasm feel the same as the clit orgasm?

2. Is it okay to be sexually attracted to your husband or bf? someone told me its wrong

3. There are times when it hurts when i start rubbing my clit. Why is this? its just sometimes,not all the time. Its weird. I feel a painful sensation when i rub it. Other times its amazing.

4. I read that erogenous zones are pleasure spots. Does this mean when those areas are stimulated for a female. Her vagina starts getting wet.

Answer
1.  There is only one kind of orgasm, but it can be triggered in different ways.  Nearly all males are triggered to orgasm by the penis.  Some females are triggered by the clitoris, some by the vaginal G-Spot, and some by both.  The intensity of the orgasm can vary depending on how it's brought on.

2.  Yes, very OK.

3.  Sometimes you are trying to arouse yourself but wind up irritating yourself.  It is the same with the nipple.  Sometimes it feels very good to touch the nipple, but other times (like when a shirt or item in a pocket rubs against it too much), the nipple hurts.  The clitoris is kind of the same way.  Most females vary the way they touch the clitoris and don't use a repetitive back-and-forth pattern on it.

4.  Vaginal lubrication is very often the result when a female erogenous zone is stimulated in the right way, by the right person.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.