Female Masturbation/Hi I have more questions

Question
I left spaces under each question.

I'm looking for the actual definition of the word horny when someone says I'm horny. I hear people say that a lot.

When I'm rubbing my clit. I start feeling an urge to pee. Is that an orgasm coming.

Are there different types of orgasms for girls. I read that there is vaginal and clitoral orgasms. Is this true?

Answer
Horny means sexually aroused or sometimes desirous of being sexually aroused.  The feeling of needing to urinate probably means your sexual arousal is increasing, perhaps getting closer to orgasm.  (No guarantee of an orgasm.)  Some females prefer vaginal stimulation and some prefer clitoral stimulation.  They can both trigger an orgasm.  The orgasm is basically the same one no matter how it is triggered.  Most females learn to masturbate clitorally before they try vaginal masturbation.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.