Female Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
I recently masturbated with a regular tooth brush sticking it in and out my vagina. I started to notice little red bumps around my lower region of my vagina. I wanted to know what it could be and how I could get rid of it. Thank you

Answer
It would be better if you used something that would be easier to clean than a toothbrush.  I also hope you are talking about the handle end and not the brush end.  Something that you only use for masturbating would be better than something that has other uses.  Only a doctor or nurse practitioner can say if the bumps are anything bad.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.