Female Masturbation/More questions

Question
1. When people masturbate do they have to move their hips and thrust them?

2. I can get wet just from laying in my bed and thinking of something sexy or imagining sex with a hott guy. Do other girls get wet just from thinking? Is this rare?

3. I've never had sex before. There's masturbation. A girl can put her fingers in her vagina. Why would a girl want a mans penis inside her vagina when she can put her own fingers in there or he can finger her. Isn't fingering the same as penis inside

4. Then there is oral sex. Doesn't tongue and mouth feel the exact same way as rubbing the clit with a finger. What I'm getting at is why do oral if it's the same feeling a person gets with the fingers on a guy and a girl.

Answer
1.  No, and it's probably better if they don't.  There's nothing wrong with moving the hips, but thrusting the genitals into or against something is prone masturbation, which is a cause of sexual dysfunctions.  Learn more at http://www.healthystrokes.com.

2.  Yes, that is typical for both females and males.  The first step in arousal is usually getting the brain involved.

3.  Nearly all women who've had vaginal intercourse say it's better than masturbation.  The man is able to deliver a lot more force than a woman can do with her own fingers.  Plus he's warm and has sensitive penile skin that works well with sensitive vaginal walls.  Try it, you'll like it.

4.  No, these things all feel differently.  You really owe it to yourself to try them before you dismiss them as all feeling the same.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.