Female Masturbation/Aroused by spanking

Question
I am a 19 year old girl. A year ago, five years after my mother's death my father remarried. My stepmother is 30 years of age and is more like an elder sister to me than a mother. She and I get along very well.

My stepmother has a habit of patting me on the bottom occasionally. She does it good-naturedly and I rather like it. She also sometimes playfully slaps my bottom if I make a joke or forget to do some chore she wants me to do. I enjoy the light sting and once even bent over a chair and asked her to slap my bottom when I forgot to do an especially important chore. Laughing she gave me one rather hard slap over my thin skirt. After going to my room I saw that her spank had left a clearly visible imprint on my bare buttocks. After that incident I have begun fantasizing about her spanking me. Not just playful spanks but a hard bare bottomed spanking. I am really aroused by this and masturbate to this fantasy often.

I want to know if it is alright to ask her to spank me. Even though she is a kind good-natured woman I am a bit worried about what she will think of me if I ask her to spank me. Do many women fantasize about this? I just can't stop thinking about this fantasy.

Answer
Spanking fetishes are very common.  I hope you will find a partner who enjoys giving spankings and receiving them as much as you do.  But I don't think you should be relying on your stepmother to get you aroused.  I doubt either of them would approve if they knew everything you wrote.  

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.