Female Masturbation/How do I know if I'm cuming?

Question
Hi I'm 25 years old, I wanted to ask you...

When I masterbate with my dildo, I push it in and out until I start tightening my muscles inside. When I tighten my muscles inside my vagina, I then start pushing the dildo in and out faster and faster. Then I feel like I need to pee, I then slow down and I don't know wether that was an orgasm or what?  I honestly don't  feel fully satisfied and I would like to keep going but if I want to put the dildo back in, it now feels sore so I just stop. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, can you please help?

Thank you

Answer
That's difficult to answer without seeing or hearing you, but it really comes down to, what do you feel as far as pleasure? Do you feel a build up of pleasure that leads to a peak wave of pleasure that runs through you for anywhere between 5-20 seconds? That is your orgasm. What you've described is all normal, it's normal to get sore after you've used a dildo for a while, it's normal to feel like you have to pee... but what about your pleasure level?

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan