Female Masturbation/Masturbation questions

Question
QUESTION: 1.Do 24 year old guys have wet dreams?

2.I read somewhere that men have to ejaculate. It's recommended by you and others. Why do men have to get rid of sperm?

3. If men have to get rid of sperm by ejaculating. I read than when women have an orgasm. There's white sticky stuff. Why don't they say for women to orgasm to get rid of their sexual fluids

ANSWER: 1.  No, hardly any.  Only about 60 percent of males ever have wet dreams, and nearly all of them stop having wet dreams when they learn to masturbate.  The rest start masturbating before they ever have one.  

2.  Males have to ejaculate to frequently to eliminate sexual fluids that build up, like prostate fluid, bulbourethral fluid, and semen.  The sperm themselves also have to be eliminated so that older, less fertile sperm can be replaced by newer ones.

3.  Most sexual scientists deny that there is female ejaculation, in which case having orgasms to eliminate female sexual fluids is unnecessary.  Release of female sexual fluids is less connected to orgasm, since most women report having occasional discharges of sexual fluids without having an orgasm.

Feel free to ask me more questions!  Have a nice Memorial Day holiday!

QUESTION: 1. I read that a 24 year old guy and an 34 year still had wet dreams. Are they the only two older men that have them?

2. What happens to a male if he doesn't get rid of sperm? Say he stopped ejaculating for a long time.

3. Is it true the masturbating can decrease the chances of a guy getting prostrate cancer?

Answer
1.  Not very many men that old have frequent wet dreams.  Surely they are not the only ones.  But only three in five males ever has a wet dream, and nearly all of them stop having them when they learn to masturbate.

2.  If a male doesn't ejaculate for a long time, his sperm and semen will be picked up by his lymphatic system.  He'll know it's happening because his sweat will then smell like semen.

3.  Yes.  According to a study by Dr. Graham Giles and his colleagues, males who ejaculated most often when they were young had the least incidence of prostate cancer later.  They surveyed a group of men with prostate cancer and an age-matched group without it and asked how often they ejaculated at various times in their lives.  Dr. Giles recommends that younger males masturbate at least six times a week.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.