Female Masturbation/Privacy to masturbate (school/home)

Question
Hi Iím 13 and Iíve been masturbating since I was 11 but itís really hard because I share a bedroom with my younger sister thatís super annoying and we live in a small apartment. Its not enough to go into the bathroom or something to try and do it its just not enough time. Actually the place I get the most privacy is probably at school because we have a computer class where can sit anywhere in a big library and I can do it under the desk. Either there or I try to wake up before my sister and do it. Then the rest of the day I usually feel better and Im not distracted as much during the day.

I was wondering do you think I can get into trouble if Iím caught? I was caught by another student once but I just said she was making it up so nothing happened.

Is it normal to be this horny? like some days I feel like I just have to masturbate right then and I canít even think about schoolwork. Sometimes I even ask to go to the bathroom or something but thatís not enough time.

I read on here itís not good to look at porn until Iím older. I was just wondering why other than getting caught.

Answer
I think what you're doing in the morning before your sister wakes up is the best solution for you.  Not only do you have more privacy then (or at least you think you do), but it also keeps you satisfied throughout your school day when you'd otherwise be tempted to masturbate at school.

When you think she's old enough, talking to your sister can help.  See this page to learn about how boys and girls deal with having siblings around: http://www.healthystrokes.com/caught.html.

You can indeed get in a lot of trouble if you're caught masturbating at school, particularly out in the open in the library.  You can bet that whoever took that report last time kept a record of it, and the allegation will be more likely to be believed if a second student (or worse yet, the librarian) report you.  Never masturbate in a place where you don't have privacy.

Lots of people your age feel sexually aroused often.  But that doesn't mean they have to masturbate every time they are.  Wait until you get home.  I advise against using porn at your age because you should be building your sexual imagination instead of importing other people's fantasies.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.