Female Masturbation/Urges

I'm 13 years old and I have been starting to masturbate to these fantasies about my boyfriend touching me everywhere and I get these urges whenever I see him to just start touching him all over and give him pleasure but I know that's very wrong but I want to so badly and I don't know what to do about these urges please help

Hi Olivia!
You're perfectly normal! Most of us women go craazzyy with hormones around your age!
It's normal to want to experience boys and even girls sexually, you're growing up!
Masturbating is the best thing you can do because it can help relieve your urges, at least temporarily!
I'd recommend masturbating at least once to twice daily.
Make sure that if you do take the plunge and have sex with him that he uses protection.
Good luck ;)

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan

I will do my best to answer your questions about female masturbation, including what healthy masturbation is or how it can become unhealthy, when you should consider masturbating with others and when that may cross the line to sex, and how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Church organizations, a counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

Class-specific college writing on Developmental and Sexual health

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online