Female Masturbation/Baby oil on vag

Question
Hi so I'm a virgin and I've recently felt dry down there both inside and out my vag. I thought baby oil would help but it only made it feel even more dry and now irratated. For example I feel like I have a tampon in but there is no burning when I pee, no discharge. I take a shower almost every day and it's my first time using baby oil on my vag. what should I do?

Answer
Baby oil is not ideal for your vagina.  It can take your vagina a long time to break down oily substances and they can cause problems.  Better that you should use a water-based lube.  There are brands made especially for the vagina, but if you don't want to spend that much, then any water-based lube is fine.  See here for more information about water-based lubes: http://www.healthystrokes.com/lube.html.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.