Female Masturbation/Getting bored while masturbating?

Question
I am 14 and I've been masturbating for almost a year. I've never used penetration or other objects, and I wouldn't like to, so I stick with clitoral stimulation. It feels fantastic for a while, but then it gets boring. My back will arch and my stomach will churn, but then it just stops and it's like I'm rubbing just a normal spot on my body that doesn't have a lot of nerves. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? People always talk about how good orgasms feel and I really want to have one, but I've never been close. Also I'll normally read an erotic story on my phone with one hand while masturbating with the other, so it's not like I have a lack of motivation or anything. Please help me! Thanks!

Answer
Hi Allie!
Sorry for the delay. Several things could be causing this!
Do you get wet from masturbating and do you notice are you still wet when you lose the good feelings or have you started to dry up by then?
Have you tried anything other than rubbing your clit with your fingers? Such as laying with your clit under the bath tub faucet or using anything that vibrates?
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan