Female Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
I'm 15 and have recently started to masturbate. I usually do it just rubbing my clit. Whenever i try to stick a finger in, it feels uncomfortable. Is there anything I could do to make it feel better? Or any tips for masturbation beyond just rubbing my clit.

Thanks :)
Maddie

Answer
Most females learn to masturbate by stimulating the clitoris.  Most females don't start masturbating internally (vaginal stimulation) until they are older.  It is normal that you learned to masturbate externally and that for now, at least, you don't enjoy vaginal stimulation.  That could change in a few years.  

I suggest that you read http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html for tips.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.