Female Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
Hello

I enjoy mustarbation than real sex but my problem is afta i mustabate i feel guity(i think is because of religious belief)and then a head ache will hit me.I really want to stop masturbating,whenever i want to stop i just can't hold myself,i sometimes have to watch porn,I just want to stop.please can you give me some tips on how i can do to stop mustabating?please don't tell me its natural because everytime i musturbate the guilty kills me.please help.

Thanks.

Answer
You cannot force your body to stop having an urge for sexual release any more than you can stop it from having an urge for food or sleep. Without that urge none of us would be here, it's evolution wired into your very cells.
I am so sorry but I have no advice to offer as to how to stop. My advice would be to look outside of your religion, for you will only find one answer there, instead of a beautiful, multicolored world full of data, thoughts and opinions on masturbation.

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan