Female Masturbation/Orgasm and Massagers

Question
Hello. I'm 13 and I've been masturbating for a month or so now and I don't know if I've orgasm yet. I get this really strange feeling like I have to pee, and I'll try to keep fingering myself but I get tired and can't continue. Sometimes my legs even go numb. I tried masturbating with the faucet and it I felt those same feeling, but also couldn't stop squirming and shaking. My back also arched slightly. I'm not very vocal about anything, so I haven't made any noises. Am I getting close? I feel like I'm not relaxed enough. Do I need to be more relaxed?
Also. I was wondering if you knew of any good massagers for masturbating. I've sorta kept this to myself because I'm sorta ashamed that I do it. I know I shouldn't, but am. So can you recommend so massagers that aren't too expensive that I could find at a dollar store or target?

Answer
Hi bella!
Two things:
Most importantly, your mind has to be in the right place to reach orgasm. You can stimulate yourself all you want but if your mind isn't there, it won't happen. You need to be very mentally turned on. Tease yourself with thoughts of things that turn you on before you even begin masturbating. These thoughts can be anything from specific people you like to things you'd like to do with them or see them do, to just random sex acts.
If your mind is there, your body will follow. You can also watch porn or read sex stories online. Don't expect results right away but keep practicing!!
As far as massagers go, any of the cheaper ones will be fine. There's no specific brand or type I can recommend because they're all a little bit different depending on where you live and where you go, and there won't be much to chose from at a dollar store, so just get something that looks like it would work for you, fit between your legs easily and no sharp edges ;) If no one is looking, give it a little try in the store ;)
Good luck love!!
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan