Female Masturbation/Having urges and starting cross my legs again

Question
Dr. Adam,
I just came across this site. I was reading the entries of the orgasm while crossing legs and squeezing.  I only thought I was the only person doing this.  I have down since I was probably in 5th or 6th grade.  I did not know what was doing on.  I only knew it feel good after it stop and the fluid came out.  When I got married my husband never gave an orgasm and I resort to my leg crossing technique. I just discovered to masturbate, but I hardly do it.  I don't get any urges or desire. I have not had a intimate relation with any person for over 10 years. I do want one, but to shy to seek out. On fast forward.

I just went back to college, and lately my professor the psychologist would always asked me questions.  Now I don't know why, but in class I can feel my vagina throbbing and now I just started to cross and squeeze my legs for the sensation.  I don't fantasize the profession penis in me. I don't understand when I feel this way.  This man is much older than me, at least 15 years more. He told me his age, he is very interesting and funny. Now I have at least 2-3 orgasms in class, also my breast would balloon up. I would feel them getting hard-tender. I don't know if I just ask out for some coffee or sometimes.  Just as I am typing this, my breast is getting tender and tingling, and my vagina is starting to throb and I can fill some fluid starting to come.

Answer
Masturbating with your hands is better than using the leg-crossing technique.  The leg-crossing technique doesn't translate well to sex with a partner.

I also advise against masturbating in class.  Eventually someone will figure out what you're doing, especially if there is some kind of movement in your body at the point of orgasm.  Why not store up all those good feelings from your class and use them to help you masturbate with your hands when you get home?

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.