Female Masturbation/i dont know what to do....

Question
im 16 years old and ive been trying to masturbate for about a year... and i cant seem t understand what i do wrong...

i tried to rub myself and hump a pillow but it doesnt work. i get horny and want to pleasure myself but i doesnt feel so good and i have no idea what i do wrong. it makes me really frustrated and im really worried its something wrong with me.... please help...

Answer
I recommend highly against masturbating by humping the pillow.  That is called prone masturbation, a proven cause of sexual dysfunctions in males.  There is some evidence that it is bad for female sexuality too.  Most girls learn to masturbate by stroking the clitoris gently.  When you're feeling aroused and want to pleasure yourself, relax and find what feels good when you touch the area around your clitoris.  Think thoughts that will keep you in an aroused state.  For more tips, please read http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.