Female Masturbation/masturbation

Question
QUESTION: what does it mean when a woman lays next to you makes as if shes sleeping,bt then the following occures:
starts breathing heavy
legs are squeezed tite together
starts twitching
pulls her body stiff
will give a cough or two only when the above mentioned happens.
the  reason why im asking is because its happening to me....however...when I confront her about it then she says im seeing things...please help

ANSWER: She could very well be masturbating.  Perhaps she is even having orgasms in her sleep.  Unless you wake her up when she's doing it, she won't know, and if she really is sleeping, she'll continue to deny it.  It's like snoring.  Some people deny they snore, even if you wake them up in the middle of it.

QUESTION: thanx for tht swift response doc...that bein said...most of the  times the above mentiond hapns whn shes wide awake...hence the fact I upset myself whn she denies it...
so hw do I confirm my suspicions whn she kps on denying it?

Answer
I don't think she wants you to know.  So maybe you should respect her privacy and not mention it again.  Most people don't want anyone else to know they're masturbating and certainly don't like attention being called to it.  I don't see any reason for you to pursue this any longer.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.