Female Masturbation/Is this also rape?

Question
When a man and a woman are having sex and the woman fakes her orgasm is that also equivalent to a woman being raped?

Answer
No.
A woman usually fakes her orgasm to spare the man/woman's feelings when she is no longer enjoying herself or to just make the man/woman feel like he did a really good job.
Usually women do not fake orgasm when they're being raped unless they believe it will cause their rapist to end quicker or spare them, but most women aren't in the frame of mind to do so.
Rape is any kind of penetration without explicit consent. Faking an orgasm is simply making it seem like you've had an orgasm when you really haven't.

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan