Female Masturbation/am i abnormal?

hello, thank you for taking your time to answer my question. i have had some doubts about some things and i decided to ask an expert. so me and my friends talk about sex a lot, and during conversation, we came into the subject of "getting wet." my friend says she gets really wet and i thought about it and i don't get that wet. is there a lack of something in my body? because i find i don't really get that wet, even when i masturbate.
i have a vibrator that i use to masturbate but i actually stopped using it because i felt that it would decrease my sensitivity from my clit. i haven't used it in about 3 months. can i regain more sensitivity on my clit? i feel that in order to masturbate i have to rub my clit really hard against the carpet, while other people just use their hands. I'm a little concerned about this.
are there any other ways for a female to masturbate, any other creative ways maybe? i am 22 years old, if that helps. i just feel like i might also have to rely on lube but i feel like I'm too young to use lube. anyways, thanks again for you help, and i hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Michelle!!
You are normal! Everyone is different and many women just don't get that wet. Some need to reply on lube for the duration of their sex lives.
As far as masturbating, everyone is different with that as well! Many women reach orgasm fastest by humping and rubbing against things. Nothing to fear at all! You are normal!

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan

I will do my best to answer your questions about female masturbation, including what healthy masturbation is or how it can become unhealthy, when you should consider masturbating with others and when that may cross the line to sex, and how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Church organizations, a counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

Class-specific college writing on Developmental and Sexual health

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online