Female Masturbation/Hymen

Question
QUESTION: I can't see my hymen at all. I know it is intact bc my GP told me so. But when I tried to visually see it, all I see is this vestibule tissue that goes from under the clitoris to the bottom. I can't even see the vagina opening at all due to this tissue. Is the hymen under it or behind it? It doesn't look anything like the images in the gallery you attached...

2) Also my dr said my hymen is intact. She said that It is intact( through a manual examination) and that if it wasn't, i would have seen blood when i used the tampon. But the thing is that it happened so long ago that i do not remember if i saw blood or not. Would this mean that my hymen is still intact regardless if blood was present at the time or not? considering that their is no tears as well.

ANSWER: If your doctor told you that your hymen is intact, it would be a good idea to take her at her word.  Even if you managed to see it with help of a speculum and mirrors, you would not be as good as judging its condition as your doctor is.  Next time you're being examined, ask the doctor to show you using a mirror.

QUESTION: my dr said my hymen is intact. She said that It is intact( through a manual examination) and that if it wasn't, i would have seen blood when i used the tampon. But the thing is that it happened so long ago that i do not remember if i saw blood or not. Would this mean that my hymen is still intact regardless if blood was present at the time or not? considering that their is no tears as well.

( I know this is a repeat of above, but you did not answer this part)

ANSWER: Your doctor said your hymen is intact.  That means it is intact.  The best information we have is that your hymen is intact.  You can go to another doctor and ask for another opinion about your hymen, but we still have the report from the first doctor that your hymen is intact.  Thus, after seeing a second doctor, you will either have two reports that your hymen is intact, or one report that your hymen is intact and one that it isn't.

The easiest thing for you to do is believe the first doctor that your hymen is intact.

QUESTION: I went to the same doctor and asked her to do another test and she said again that it is intact. She said that I have an 80% chance of bleeding based off of others she has talked to but can't garuntee anything. She said that I will most likely bleed bc of my history of being a virgin and of my exam results, that she believed that I will bleed at First Intercourse. My question is, does the most likely term she used mean that I will bleed?

Answer
The doctor said there is an 80 percent chance that you will bleed.  I can't provide a better answer than this doctor who has now examined your hymen at least twice.  Even if I could, there is nothing you can do to increase the chances that it will bleed.  Why don't you just accept your hymen as it is?

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.