Female Masturbation/idk

Question
hey, ehm im 16 and i wonder is it normal to like sex or other sexual contact then rubbing yourself?
because i feel like i rather have sex or doing things with others more pleasurable  then masturbating, is this normal

Answer
Most people become sexually active at 16-18.  The mean age of first intercourse is 16 for females and 18 for males.  So it is very normal for you to be thinking about it at your age.  Be sure to think about the consequences of sex, like pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases, and take action to protect yourself before you become sexually active.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.