Female Masturbation/I masturbate to Slim Shady and the rest...

Question
This all started when I heard Eminem first time and I was immediately turned on by the song so I and started rubbing myself furiously while staring at the Windows Media Player visualizations, now whenever I am at a party, friends house or school and i hear rap I can't help getting a massive wetness. This problem is so bad that once I was in a shopping centre and you know that radio voice-over thing that plays music while you shop? Well I heard an Akon song (can't remember which one) and I was freaking out because my pants became really wet and I felt uncomfortable so I ran to the public toilet and masturbated intensely for 10 - 15mins. As you can see I clearly need help but i refuse to go to a doctor because of the embarrassment it would cause. Help please.

Answer
Monica, you're not that much different than anyone else. I know a LOT of women who get turned on by music! It's a fetish, and most people have at least one of them! It's the way your brain is wired, and it's difficult and nearly impossible to force change on your brain like that, so my advice is, just roll with it. It's uncomfortable and not fun to deal with but it isn't life threatening, and I believe that overtime it will have less of an effect on you. In the meantime just enjoy having your own little thing ;)

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan