Female Masturbation/Masturbation

Question
Hi Ashley,

I'm not really sure how to put this. I'm 15 and have just started masturbating recently. I usually do it by like humping my blankets at night when i'm in bed. I recently started exploring different ways of doing it with my fingers, but whenever I put one inside I just feel uncomfortable and end up stopping. I think I may be doing it wrong, but don't really have anyone to talk to about it.

Answer
Hi Maddie!
Plenty of women don't really feel much pleasure from insertion. There's nothing wrong with you at all! Most women masturbate by humping or by rubbing their clits, and some girls like to finger themselves, some don't.
As you get old you'll occasionally crave having something inside of you, but for now there's no rush, enjoy rubbing!!
Love,
Ashley

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan