Female Masturbation/Trouble having an orgasm :(

Question
Hi! I'm 17 and I've been trying masturbate for some time now but whenever I really get going I get these jerks in my shoulders and I get really twitchy. Once this starts I can't really control my hands as much and I lose my momentum! I don't know what to do and I've never been able to finish. I've tried slowing down but it's never as good. Any recommendations?

Answer
Keep working at it.  Do what you enjoy and don't focus so much on having an orgasm.  You might get one when you least expect it.  I suspect the shoulder twitches are coming from using too much force.  Relax instead and feel the power of a gentle touch.  Also keep your legs as straight as you can when you think you're getting close.

To learn more, read http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.