Female Masturbation/Crossing legs to masturbate.

Question
Hi. I'm an 18 year old girl and I've always only been able to pleasure myself by crossing my legs and squeezing. Though not by stimulation of the clitoris like on many adult films or as I've heard from all my friends. I have a boyfriend now who really wants to make me orgasm (we recently became sexually active). He doesn't know about this habbit and i don't plan on telling him. I'm afraid that i will never be normal in his eyes of never be able to give him what he wants..
I have tried so many times to masturbate like normal girls but it doesn't work. Sure i can feel it's sensitive but it's just not pleasurable. Is there a way i can learn how to do it like on porn movies or is there a way my man can pleasure me in a way he'll understand?? Please help..

Answer
Dear Laura,
Thank you for writing. Please stop worrying - you ARE normal.  Everyone has their own approach, and you have found what works for you.  Porn movies are just that - movies. Don't ever stop what feels good to you.
The best way for a man to please a woman is through oral sex.  Ask him to be gentle and to take his time and it will all work out wonderfully.
I hope that this helps.
Nikki

Female Masturbation

Nikki