Female Masturbation/what to do

Question
I have oragasms but they are getting harder to have. I use a flat back massager and I lay on it and jerk my body on it. When I do oragasm it is STRONG. But like I said its getting harder what should I do?

Answer
You would have an easier time if you learned to use your hands to masturbate instead of using the back massager.  It also sounds like you masturbate in the prone position.  That is a proven cause of sexual dysfunctions in males and a suspected cause of them in females.  You can learn more at http://www.healthystrokes.com.

The same site also has many pages with tips on female masturbation.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.