Female Masturbation/legging crossing

Question
I'm a leg crosser. I reach orgasm and it feels great. I'm currently a virgin so it doesn't matter yet but I'm worried that when I'm in a relationship I won't be able to achieve orgasm with my partner through normal sex. Should I try to quit leg crossing and practice getting off through clitoral or vaginal stimulation? would that help?

Answer
There's nothing wrong with masturbating by crossing your legs and flexing.  That causes less stimulation than masturbating with your hands.  If anything, you would have an easier time reaching orgasm in intercourse when your main way of masturbating is what you do.

Having said that, I recommend that you learn those other ways (clitoral and vaginal stimulation) anyway.  Because then you will have three ways.

You can learn more about female masturbation here: http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.