Female Masturbation/Arousal during massage

Question
I am a 36 year old married woman. Due to some lower back pain I have just begun visiting a massage parlor. The masseuse generally spends time massaging my lower back, buttocks and thighs. I have found that while he is massaging my upper thighs and buttocks I feel a surge of arousal. It's a pleasurable sensation that begins in my core and I actually reach close to orgasm although I have never climaxed. I have found that this pleasurable sensation is even better than when I have sex with my husband as he doesn't spend as much time during foreplay. Is it normal for women to get aroused during a massage? Also is it possible for me to orgasm without actually stimulating my genitals?

Answer
It is very, very normal! Your body doesn't always obey your mind and know that the person touching you isn't your partner. Have you tried asking your husband for a massage?
Yes it is possible to orgasm without stimulating your genitals though only certain women experience it, most do not.

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan