Female Masturbation/hmm

Question
im 17 years old and i have a really big problem with the masturbation thing...

but rubbing, humping, nothing off it seems to feel any good and it really frustrate me why it is like this.

is it something i could do or something im doing wrong? is it something wrong with me or what is it..
is it anything that i could do, to find out off this...

Answer
Without being there to see what you could do better the best advice I can offer is to make sure you are aroused. Watch a sexy movie or read a sexy story (there are millions online) and stay focused on that, don't let your mind drift to "why can't I orgasm." That is not sexy and often hampers the road to orgasm

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan