Female Masturbation/hmm

im 17 years old and i have a really big problem with the masturbation thing...

but rubbing, humping, nothing off it seems to feel any good and it really frustrate me why it is like this.

is it something i could do or something im doing wrong? is it something wrong with me or what is it..
is it anything that i could do, to find out off this...

Without being there to see what you could do better the best advice I can offer is to make sure you are aroused. Watch a sexy movie or read a sexy story (there are millions online) and stay focused on that, don't let your mind drift to "why can't I orgasm." That is not sexy and often hampers the road to orgasm

Female Masturbation

Ashley Morgan

I will do my best to answer your questions about female masturbation, including what healthy masturbation is or how it can become unhealthy, when you should consider masturbating with others and when that may cross the line to sex, and how to handle masturbation in your family whether it's your parents, siblings or children

I am a Master's Student in Developmental Psychology and have focused most of my classes and research on healthy sexual development. I have helped younger siblings, friends, cousins and now my pre-teen daughter embrace masturbation and safe sexuality in a healthy and vibrant way.

Church organizations, a counseling/soup kitchen volunteer organization and several teen puberty forums where I hope to offer advice

Class-specific college writing on Developmental and Sexual health

B.A. in Psychology at an Indiana University. One year of Masters classes.

Dean's list, 8 semesters.

Family (siblings and my daughter), friends, cousins, and those I've met online