Female Masturbation/18years old and really horny

Question
Hello Ashley
I am 18 years old and very horny. I masturbate almost everyday but I can't seem to get an orgasm. I also get really wet at random times, and when I do masturbate I cum really quickly it doesn't last long. If there anything you can help me with this problem ? I want it to last longer and be able to get an orgams

Answer
I am not Ashley but I will answer anyway.  You are young and still learning.  Be patient and find what feels good for you to touch and keep that up.  Put your mind in a place where you are very aroused, and you will reach orgasm perhaps when you least expect it.

You might also follow the advice at http://www.healthystrokes.com/female.html.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.