Ferrets/rodney ferret whos jaw does not open very far

Question
I just have a comment on rondey the ferret whos jaw does not open very far. I have a 2,5 yr old female with the same issue. Her name is Bonnie. She has Waardenburg Syndrome. I have good luck with feeding her with a puppy nurser bottlr with the tip of the nipple cut off. Her ferrets lower jaw is probably a little shorter that it should be preventing it from closing properly also. I let Bonnie eat from the bottle with her head tipped upward so the soup does not run back out of her mouth like her drool does.5

Answer
Hi Donna,

Thank you so very much for this helpful input.  I will forward it ti Rodney's mom.  You taught me something today...and that is what this is all about.  I have seen/played with Waardensburg ferrets, but never had the experience nor pleasure of having one of my own. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Your little girl is lucky to have such a wise and innovative mommy.

God bless!
Jacquie Rodgers

Ferrets

Jacquie Rodgers