Ferrets/Sonny Died

Question
I took him to the vet and it was too late he was too weak and dehydrated for surgery he passed 7pm Monday night. I am beyond devestated

Answer
Oh, Xochitl, I am so very sorry.  I knew if he did not get surgery really fast he would not make it.  I want you to know, I have a Facebook group called Thundering Ferret Paws and after reading your question, I was SO worried that I did something I have never done before....I asked the group to pray for Sonny to get to a vet in time and to live thru the surgery.  So, you do not mourn alone.  I have posted of his death and we have over 200 members who also mourn his passing tonite.

May I refer you to a website where you can memorialize Sonny forever for free?  Have you read about the Rainbow Bridge?  The poem is posted there, be sure to read it.  The site is http://www.petloss.com  .   All my ferrets have their stories on there and their pictures too.  There is a Monday Night Candle Lighting Ceremony on that site at 8 PM EST every Monday night where people all over the world come together and light a candle for their beloved deceased pets who have passed, usually in the previous week.  You would be in good company if you go there Monday night.. There are grief counselors there too who are very helpful. It was great comfort to me to see my kids names listed among the ones being memorialized the weeks they died.  To know they DID matter and they WERE LOVED VERY MUCH, just as Sonny was.  You must send his name and date of death to the webmaster before this Sunday to have Sonny included this week.  I hope you decide to do it.  There is a link on the site to submit names for the next Monday Night Candle Lighting Ceremony.  

Also, please join us at Thundering Ferret Paws on Facebook where you will find many understanding, and caring friends who already know just a tad bit about Sonny and that he was very loved.  Hope to see you there.  I will be lighting a candle for Sonny.  God Bless, my friend.  I am so very very sorry.

Sincerely,

Jacquie Rodgers

Ferrets

Jacquie Rodgers