Ferrets/agressive female with male ferret

Question
hi, i have 3 female ferrets yo ro rhe age of 3. we have a 4 month old male who has already grown bigger then the 3 girls. when trying to get them together, they bite him. it's so sad as now i have rhem seperated from them and my hopes was to integrate them as ine bug happy family.  what can u do.

Answer
It really depends what you mean by "they bite him".  Neck biting is a common behavior in ferrets and as long as there is no blood or screaming they are generally Ok.  Look for signs of stress in the girls and the male and force a "time out" until they settle down again.  

Ferrets

Ailigh Vanderbush