Ferrets/agressive female with male ferret

hi, i have 3 female ferrets yo ro rhe age of 3. we have a 4 month old male who has already grown bigger then the 3 girls. when trying to get them together, they bite him. it's so sad as now i have rhem seperated from them and my hopes was to integrate them as ine bug happy family.  what can u do.

It really depends what you mean by "they bite him".  Neck biting is a common behavior in ferrets and as long as there is no blood or screaming they are generally Ok.  Look for signs of stress in the girls and the male and force a "time out" until they settle down again.  

Ailigh Vanderbush

I am a certified pet behaviorist and own a consultation business. I can answer questions about all aspects of ferret care, especially behavior problems. I am not a vet, but can direct you to exotic vets if needed. Feel free to check out my web site

I have had ferrets for a number of years, have raised kits and have spoken at ferret conferences. I am a certified pet behaviorist and own a consultation business, Animalia.

IAABC, Circle City Ferret Club

Ferrets USA