Ferrets/Ferret Food - Stressing!

Question
I have two ferrets. One is a chubber and the other is just the right weight but I've recently been looking into their food and am finding that Marshall is terrible for them! I feel so bad because I had no idea! I'm looking into switching their diet but there are so many conflicting reviews online and I just don't know what to feed them. Do I mix foods? If so, which ones? I just want to make sure they're getting the best diet possible.

Thank you in advance!
Micki

Answer
Generally you want to find a food with meat as a main ingredient.  I like Natural Gold and Totally Ferret but there are some others out there.  You can mix the food unless they don't eat the new food, then offer them the new food alone and only give them the old food if they refuse the new.

Ferrets

Ailigh Vanderbush