The poop
The poop  
My ferret pooped and there's little pink balls that sort of look like mini kidneys, I have no idea what they are and how to stop it.

Dear Nia,

I am not a vet, but the picture you provided looks like some type of worm.  I may be wrong but this problem screams "Vet Visit."

If it were me, I would not delay.  These little fuzzies are so small it doesn't take long for them to go down hill.

I wish I could provide more information.  Please, to be on the safe side, take your little guy to a vet.

I sincerely hope everything goes well and the problem is not serious.  Please keep me posted as I am concerned for both of you.

Warm Regards,

Janet Russek

I can answer questions re: Feeding(keeping that body weight up) General Care, Safety, Behavior, Best Cages, Proper Toys, Dangers to Ferrets (ferret proofing your home), Play Area/Room Suggestions.

I've raised ferrets very successfully for approximately twelve years. I usually kept three at a time. I presently have one. I've tried a variety of cages, habitats, toys, treats.

Highschool grad with some college.