Fetishism/question about my 9 yr old son

Laura wrote at 2008-04-18 00:27:50
I am a 40 year old mom of 4 children. I do not want to alarm you but in my opinion, your child appears to have been sexualized at a young age. Could he have viewed pornographic material without your knowledge? There are some pretty risque things on late night television . Perhaps he has witnessed sexual activity between a babysitter and her boyfriend or pornographic magazines. There is also a possibility that he has engaged in sex play with an older child or one of his peers has told him about it. The worse case scenario is that your child could have possibly been molested by an adult. These are all things you should consider and I highly reccomend that you seek professional advice since some things are too complex even for us moms to handle. Do not despair. There could very well be a less sinister explanation. But you will not know unless you get to the root of the problem and this cannot be done effectively without psychiatric assistance. I wish you and your son the best.

Dr.M wrote at 2008-08-15 02:18:27
I recommend talking to him and explaining that wearing other peoples clothing is not acceptable. If he wants to wear tights and panties I would ask him about this in a non confrontational way? Maybe he just wants attention. I would def. explain that girls wear these cloths but boys also wear tights. Maybe ask if he wants to try ballet? If he just wants to wear tights and panties then you have to think about if you support this or not. If you do I suggest buying him a few pairs of tights and letting him wear them at home. Explain that this is only acceptable at home (for obvious reasons and to avoid ridicule) and establish boundaries. Good luck.

Callum wrote at 2013-08-21 19:46:37
I'm 15 now and I have worn tights (mostly black) since I was very young and I am sexually aroused by them but I don't see it as a bad thing. It's just tights I'm interested in but I would advise you to allow like him to wear tights if that's what he's into but draw the line at underwear because that's abit to much.

Mick wrote at 2013-09-23 15:13:15
When I was 13 and full of hormones I would often get a boner looking at my sister, 12 then, in her school tights esp up her skirt.  Sometimes I would take them and use them for masturbating.  One weekend we were looked after by an uncle who left us to our own devices while he drank and watched TV.  My sister Jen and I were messing about and she eventually convinced me to dress up as a girl, I remember having a raging hard on thinking about it, I went to the bathroom and put her tights on under my pants, and one of her school shirts, my boner was visible beneath the fabric and throbbing, I walked into her room and she giggled and started tickling me on my legs and suddenly I gushed a load of sperm into my pants and her tights, she didn't know as the pants hid the mess.  Ever since then I have has a tights fetish!!

Fetishism

XR