Fetishism/Rectal temp

Flora wrote at 2015-07-05 17:46:08
There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to have your rectal temperature taken. I am a 59 year old female and have had my rectal temp taken my entire life and still do. You should also know the rectal method is the most accurate way to check the temperature, particularly when the glass /mercury thermometer is used. It takes four or five minutes but you do get a true reading. Good luck to you.

Past/Present clients
Have steady "patients" and Doctors/Nurses who like to fulfill their fantasies. My "specialty" is in providing "newbies --- the curious" with an environment to experience their fantasy and to explore their curiosity without the fear of being rejected, laughed at, thought to be weird, etc. Many females are curious about becoming aroused during a GYN exam OR they want to be the Doctor/Nurse and find the man's prostate. I have helped them all . . .