Fetishism/My boyfriend's daddy daughter fetish

daddyskitten wrote at 2012-01-17 18:28:07
I dont agree with the above answer my other half and i daddy/daughter rp but he has never looked at my kids sexually and never will he isnt a pedo but there is a special bond between him and i because of our rp  

Anon wrote at 2013-04-08 17:17:10
I totally disagree with this answer..

I have a daddy daughter fetish but i would never EVER have sex or do anything sexual with my dad.

Nor have i fantasized about it.

The reason i like it is because its a control thing. I like the feeling of being controlled.

I also like it because it's forbidden.

My boyfriend also has the same fetish (im actually the one who got HIM into it) and he likes it as mich as i do and likes it for the same reasons i do. (But reversed of course)

The thing is, is that i completely trust him. I know that he would never fantasize about our future daughter just like he trusts that i would never even come close to fantasizing about my own father..

It's just kinky. Not everyone is into kink.

If your fetish involves gear I can take it on. From electrosex to medical play I'll give you the best shot I can. I deal with some of the strangest things on an everyday basis and would be glad to help answer any question you might have, no matter how crazy or mundane. *New* If you're under 18, I'm no longer answering your questions. I understand that most people lose their virginities before they're 18, and that getting good advice, or even treated seriously as a sexual being can be problematic, but I'm not comfortable that the 12 year olds or such who are asking questions are always really 12 year olds and not strange old men or FBI agents. So, for any underage kids thinking of asking questions, here's my response up front: Use condoms (you aren't ready to have sex if you can't buy condoms), and don't do anything you're uncomfortable with.

I'm here as a representative of We're one of the biggest online BDSM and fetish gear retailers in the world. We carry just about everything you could possibly be into. We spent a lot of time finding quality kink gear to carry and make sure that it's all high quality and consistently satisfying, so we should know our stuff.

Just experience