Fetishism/Name calling

Question
Not sure if this is a fetish or not.  We like to role-play in bed like many married couples.  Sometimes we pretend that I'm in a threesome with another man, or having sex with another guy.  

I like to be spanked/have my as slapped during sex and called things like a slut or whore while acting out having six with another guy.   It helps our fantasy for me to hear the comments, and for him to say it. I love it when performing oral sex, for him to use my vibrator in my vagina and ask me if I like doing it with two cocks.

Are these normal types of fantasies, or does this mean we are heading down the path of adding someone else to our bed?

Answer
It really doesn't matter how normal your thing is. A lot of people diverge from the impossibly vanilla in totally different ways and to totally different extents. You can totally enjoy the fantasies your having just like you're having them. You can add a fucking machine like this one: http://www.extremerestraints.com/fucking-machines_48/the-plow-fucking-machine_69 to your play if you feel like it.
 You can add someone else to your bed if you and your partner want it, but it's not an inevitable end to where you're at now. Adding other people adds complications to your life. No amount of toys and gear add the emotional risks that including another person does. So you might be at the perfect level of high satisfaction and low risk that works for you. Adding another person will change that equation. Whether you want to go there is up to you and your husband.

Good luck.  

Fetishism

XR