Hello, I just recently started having sex with this guy. We get along wonderfully and we have a firm understanding that what we have is strictly physical. We've only had sex a few times but I've noticed that he's been making a habit of wrapping his hand around my neck and squeezing mid-coitus, I haven't said anything about it because I'm not sure how I feel or how I am supposed to feel about it. I don't feel threatened at all, when I reach for his hand he loosens his grip but when he's climaxing or when he's really into it he doesn't tend to pay much attention to my grabbing at his hand and he's a pretty muscular guy so his grip is strong. I don't NOT like it but I can't say I'm crazy about it either, I guess my question is, is choking so dangerous that it isn't worth it to let him do what gets him off? I'm open to compromise when it comes to sex but I won't compromise my health.

Enema Bandit - Daisy
Enema Bandit - Daisy  

Enema Bandit - Mo
Enema Bandit - Mo  
Some people get off on choking; some people get off by being choked.  From what you've described, it sounds to me like he's just not aware of where is hands are!  You need to address this at once or you will find yourself hurt badly or dead.

Past/Present clients
Have steady "patients" and Doctors/Nurses who like to fulfill their fantasies. My "specialty" is in providing "newbies --- the curious" with an environment to experience their fantasy and to explore their curiosity without the fear of being rejected, laughed at, thought to be weird, etc. Many females are curious about becoming aroused during a GYN exam OR they want to be the Doctor/Nurse and find the man's prostate. I have helped them all . . .