Fetishism/Psychology behind fetishes

Question
I am intrigued by the psychology behind sexual fetishes (namely associated with BDSM), where can I find information to help feed my curiosities?

Answer
Hi Mary
there are a lot of books on sale concerning the psyche see Amazon for instance. If you need to exchange emails on various aspects of fetishes then I am happy to engage in that. Freud also dealt with fetishes in some of his works.
Usually a lot of the interest stems from childhood or adolescent access to erotic works. You could also look for Marquis de Sade works that may throw more light on various aspects of the scene.

Chip

Fetishism

Chris Norris