Fetishism/What is essential for a dental role play?

I am into dental fetishism and want to do dental role plays.  What would I need to make them the as great as possible?

I could offer you things like dental gags:, but what you really have to do is think through what turns you on. Is it the way you're treated? Is it how they talk to you? Is it waiting expectantly in a chair? Is it the little bib thing? Do you like the tooth polish or the little picks? Focus on those elements that really make the experience for you, and get those. I can't tell you what it is about dentistry that really turns you on. Usually these things are about sensations or the power balance when you're in a dentist's chair.  

If your fetish involves gear I can take it on. From electrosex to medical play I'll give you the best shot I can. I deal with some of the strangest things on an everyday basis and would be glad to help answer any question you might have, no matter how crazy or mundane. *New* If you're under 18, I'm no longer answering your questions. I understand that most people lose their virginities before they're 18, and that getting good advice, or even treated seriously as a sexual being can be problematic, but I'm not comfortable that the 12 year olds or such who are asking questions are always really 12 year olds and not strange old men or FBI agents. So, for any underage kids thinking of asking questions, here's my response up front: Use condoms (you aren't ready to have sex if you can't buy condoms), and don't do anything you're uncomfortable with.

I'm here as a representative of We're one of the biggest online BDSM and fetish gear retailers in the world. We carry just about everything you could possibly be into. We spent a lot of time finding quality kink gear to carry and make sure that it's all high quality and consistently satisfying, so we should know our stuff.

Just experience