Fetishism/Fantasy Exams

I am wondering of you or you know of anyone who performs
fantasy complete physicals ?
I am  in 50's white male,  5'10 200 .
I have been thinking of this for some time and unable to find
anything on line.  I am currently in Las Vegas, but can travel to
the follow areas, Denver, Phoenix, Utah, CA
Thanking you in advance

Prostate Exam
Prostate Exam  
Carl --- You are not alone, but being in Vegas and able to travel ---- gives you an advantage.

FIRST - you can almost forget finding somebody who is "into it" and will share the fantasy - chances of that are slim to none, but you can troll in frustration at places like http://www.craigslist.org and can't tell you that you WON'T find somebody, but from years of experience, I can tell you that your mailbox will be filled with SPAM and the chances are literally 1 in maybe 500 that you get a good  hit.

Now .... on to the "real deal", it's better of to find a professional who knows what they are doing.  Yes, you are going to have to pay for it --- the better part of $500 either way (as in ranging from $250 - $1,000) depending on what you want.  Many of these professionals have websites and you'll get an idea of whether they understand MedFet or not pretty quickly from what they say and show.

An immediate resource for you will be http://www.MaxFisch.com and, in Vegas there are a number of "mistresses" so you can scroll along and see if any of them meet the requirements . . .

BUT - if you can shoot over to the LA area --- this would be an excellent resource . . .

Hope that this helps.  Let me know how it goes . . .

You may enjoy this clip:

and other videos with "Nurse Ashley" for your masturbating pleasure!  

Past/Present clients
Have steady "patients" and Doctors/Nurses who like to fulfill their fantasies. My "specialty" is in providing "newbies --- the curious" with an environment to experience their fantasy and to explore their curiosity without the fear of being rejected, laughed at, thought to be weird, etc. Many females are curious about becoming aroused during a GYN exam OR they want to be the Doctor/Nurse and find the man's prostate. I have helped them all . . .