Fetishism/Why do some men like to watch the posture of women pee sitting down?

why do some men feel the posture of women pee sitting down being attractive but not quite interested in watching female sex organ?

Hi Robbie
This is a fetish based around the childhood understanding that any aspects around the toilet are considered naughty or totally forbidden.
Watching urine coming from a woman is exciting for some as it reflects in a view that a woman is orgasming and it offers the voyeur a chance to view something previously banned.
Also the voyeur can invade a very private activity and think about reaching out and putting their hand into the stream of urine.

The vagina is static and for some not very attractive nor forbidden.

Chris Norris

Hello. I am a doctor of psychology and am able to answer questions on fetishes. This covers the following areas 1. Why we are interested them? 2. Why do we need them? 3. Are they all good? 4. Are they all bad? 5. Should we be open with our partners about our fetish? I am not judgemental and will answer any question in a professional and courteous way

I have spent over 20 years in the field of psychology, treating patients in age ranges from mid teens to senior citizens covering many behavioural problems from OCD, ADHD. I have also helped deliver CBT to individuals and groups

I have written for a number of forums and groups based in the UK and Europe.

I have a PhD in Psychology