Fetishism/Help with a dental hygienist fetish

I have a major dental hygienist fetish. I masturbate to pictures of them cleaning teeth and fantasize about these hygienist cleaning my own teeth.

Lately I have been thinking about taking my fetish to a new level.I want to try to impersonate the things hygienist do, such as examining, cleaning and polishing. Do you have any suggestions how I could do this? What could I buy? I do not want to spend much money on this.

Another thing, whenever my hygienist speaks to me when she cleans my teeth I get this great feeling tingle that goes all through my body. Do you know any thing that I could listen to that would give me the same feeling/

I can tell you that this is WAY OUTSIDE of my area of expertise BUT ---- you ask how to take your fetish to a new level but you do not want to spend much money on it.  That may be difficult.  Wish I could be of more help, but it is not what I understand.

Past/Present clients
Have steady "patients" and Doctors/Nurses who like to fulfill their fantasies. My "specialty" is in providing "newbies --- the curious" with an environment to experience their fantasy and to explore their curiosity without the fear of being rejected, laughed at, thought to be weird, etc. Many females are curious about becoming aroused during a GYN exam OR they want to be the Doctor/Nurse and find the man's prostate. I have helped them all . . .